Make it incredibly easy to document when, where and who reprocessed medical equipment, while gaining insight into work backlog and stock requirements.
The performance of the reprocessing team directly affects the hospitals ability to deliver patient care and the amount of equipment the hospital needs to have in stock. Yet there are no tools available to assist managers in understanding their backlog of work.
Real time location tracking delivers insight into equipment availability by automatically updating the status of each piece of equipment based on its movement. If equipment moves in to a patient room its status is changed to “in use”. Moving into a dirty stock room automatically changes the status to “unavailable”. Movement monitoring can be configured by equipment type, location and department.
This powerful yet simple process is extended to the disinfection team who can utilize the FacilityTeam mobile app and simply tap the asset tag with their smartphone to indicate the equipment is being cleaned and will soon be returned to service.
- The system automatically changes equipment status based on room locations and movement history
- Managers can create unique status-by-location rules for each product type
- Using a smartphone or tablet simply tap an asset tag to indicate cleaning has started
- Click one button to indicate cleaning has finished, creating a cleaning record for the asset.
- Live dashboards display equipment cleaning back-logs.
- Gain insight into staffing optimization with equipment availability statistics by product, location and department.
- Support equipment procurement decisions with equipment availability history.